2 pitches are free, each measuring 37 x 12 where a static caravan can be sited.
First pitch is available with immediate effect. There is parking for 1 car and it receives the sun during the afternoon.
The second pitch is available for the 2020 season and has southfacing views.
The park is open March to end of December.
This family owned park is close to Scarborough and all the access to local beaches and attractions that include:
- Stephen Joseph Theatre
- Scarborough Spa Complex
- Bridlington Spa Complex
- Wold Top Brewery
- Sledemere House
- Burton Agnes Hall
- Sowerby Hall and Gardens
- Scampston Hall and Garden
- Riding/Trecking Centres – Snainton and Irton
- Golf Clubs – Ganton, Filey, Scarborough and Malton
- Scarborough Leisure Centre
- Indoor Swimming Pools – Scarborough, Pickering and Malton
- Cinemas – Scarborough, Malton, Bridlington and York
- Playdale Animal Park
- Flamingo Land
- Eden Camp
- Wolds Lavender
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- Dalby Forest – Go Ape
- Betton Farm Visitor Centre
- Rotunda Museum
- Scarborough and Pickering Castles
- Sea Life Marine Sanctuary
- Filey Bird Garden and Animal Park
- Supermarkets– Seamer, outskirts of Scarborough, Filey and Malton
Selection of local food suppliers close to the campsite